Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cars, Midgets, and Skeleton Hands

Last night I dreamed that I went to a Lady Gaga concert, and when I came out, something was wrong with my car. The back end of it seemed taller than it had been before. I looked around the lot to see if I was looking at the wrong car, but my normal-looking car wasn't anywhere in sight. My keys worked on the car, so I figured that I just had never noticed how tall the trunk of my car was until now. So I got into the car and drove somewhere. I got out of the car, and when I came back, there was a note stuck to my windshield. It said something to the effect of "I don't know if you know this or not, but your car is a hearse." So then I freaked out and ran away.

And then there was a part when I was in a car full of midgets and almost got into a wreck because the midget driving didn't like it when his mom referred to him hanging out with his friends as "midget time." (this part was ironic because the boy driving had earlier been one of the tallest girls in my high school, but then she morphed into a boy midget)

And then there was a part when I went on some sort of National Treasure-type search for...something...and I ended up laying down on the skeleton of a hand and breaking it.

I may have woken up in between each these dreams. Maybe that's why none of them seem to connect.

No comments:

Post a Comment