Friday, June 4, 2010

Ghosts, Helicopters, and Nudity

Last night's dream began with me holding a cup of water. Some of my friends were with me, and they said, "That glass of water is haunted." I thought they were being ridiculous, but I humored them and looked closely at my water. Suddenly I heard ghost-like moaning and noticed the silhouette of a person's face on the side of my glass of water. And then I was a believer.

I woke up at this point and thought, "Wow, scary dream" and then fell back asleep. (And no, I wasn't being sarcastic. In my half-awake stupor, I was actually scared by my haunted glass of water.)

The second dream started with me taking a choir final exam. I was wearing tanning goggles, and I couldn't focus; my mind kept wandering and it was hard to see. Everyone else was done, but I still couldn't remember which way the entire choir was supposed to shift when we sang a certain note. And then my aunt showed up and took me on a helicopter ride. It was an open helicopter, so when she took a sharp turn over open water, I almost fell out. Thankfully, though, I was holding a support bar with one hand and a tiny dog with the other, so I was able to stay in the air. But then I had to go back to my choir final. I was trying to finish it, but then one of my English professors came in and told me that she wanted to condition my hair. So, naturally, I took off all of my clothes. I sat in the hair-conditioning chair and suddenly realized I didn't need to be naked for her to condition my hair. So I said, "Oh, I guess I shouldn't be naked, huh?" and she said, "What? You're naked?" So then I put some clothes on and told her about how I always dream about being naked. And then my aunt showed up again and suddenly she was my choir teacher. She was collecting the exams, but I still hadn't finished. I couldn't focus with the stupid tanning goggles on. She told me that was ok, as long as I finished the test before my English professor graded all of her Shakespeare exams.

And then my mom called and woke me up.

2 comments:

  1. You got naked for Cami Agan, didn't you? For shame, Chelsey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No names on this blog Bailey Thomas.
    ...but yes.

    ReplyDelete