- There was a deer attached to my spine.
- I watched as two people committed suicide by jumping down a giant chimney (into Hell, I think) while they yelled "I hate suicide." Irony.
- I owned a walk-in microwave. Worst idea ever.
- I went to a Holocaust theme park. New worst idea ever.
- I wanted to sunbathe in my backyard, but Ozzy Osbourne and his groupies were landscaping my lawn.
- My cat died because he ran into an electric fence named Heath Ledger.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
I find quite often that my dreams require only a sentence of explanation rather than a full story. These are usually the most bizarre of my dreams. Here's a sampling of some of my best dream one-liners: